[CentOS] OT: centos.org web site not responding

Tue Mar 17 06:05:28 UTC 2009
JohnS <jses27 at gmail.com>

> Lanny Marcus wrote:
> > Had a suggestion I try to get  a different IP from our ISP and if my
> > wife isn't surfing now, I will try that.. Until today, I have only run
> > into one (1) web site that won't let me on, because my IP is in
> > Colombia. CentOS possibly has become the 2nd one. I hope not!
-----

One thing you could try is if you have a friend that lives there in
Columbia is to try and access it from there computer. They just need to
have the same Internet Service Provider. Another way would be through a
Proxy Server that is anonymous. But doing another trace to layeredtech
and ltdomains shows bad hops also from my end just like John Pierces
shows. But still I can access it by WWW.

JohnStanley