[CentOS] Calendar server

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Tue May 12 18:06:54 UTC 2009

Bowie Bailey wrote:
> I recently switched to using Thunderbird for my email and installed the
> Lightning calendar add-on.  Now all I need is a remote calendar server.
> I just need a simple server to support a few personal calendars and a
> shared calendar.  Any recommendations for a CentOS / Apache based
> calendar server?

Zarafa (community edition) supports ical (and very soon caldav) and had
also a webaccess (for mail/calendar/etc ...)
You can sync directly on your mobile devices too with their z-push
opensource solution
http://www.zarafa.com

Fabian Arrotin
  idea=`grep -i clue /dev/brain`
  test -z "$idea" && echo "sorry, init 6 in progress" || sh ./answer.sh