[CentOS] [CentOS-announce] CentOS 5 i386 - The CentOS-5.3 i386 Live CD is released

Wed May 27 07:52:56 UTC 2009
Radu-Cristian FOTESCU <beranger5ca at yahoo.ca>

Umm... is there any rational reason to only announce the CentOS-5.3 Live CD on May 27, when it was available since May 19, and Patrice has updated the Release Notes on the same May 19?

The CD date is indeed 19-May-2009 02:50 and I've found it on May 21 on all the mirrors I've checked. I was persuaded that the only 5.3 LiveCD available was from ScientificLinux, and I've checked with CentOS just be reflex. To my surprise, 5.3 LiveCD was available, but not announced!

Also, how come it only includes FF 3.0.6? This is terribly weird IMHO.

Best regards,
R-C

http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.