[CentOS] Installing CentOS 5.4 64bit on server with LSI SAS 1068E controller.

Billy Huddleston billy at ivdc.com
Mon Nov 30 19:10:38 UTC 2009

It's listed as a MegaRAID controller. I've tried the following drivers
suggested by Supermicro with no success.

megasr-13.10.0708.2009-1-rhel50-ga-all.img
megasr-13.10.0708.2009-1-rhel50-u1-all.img
megasr-13.10.0708.2009-1-rhel50-u2-all.img
megasr-13.10.0708.2009-1-rhel50-u3-all.img

 From what I can tell from reading, it is a software RAID and putting it
in IT mode makes it work as a JBOD.  I'm not understanding how to do
RAID 10 with it in IT mode.

Thanks, Billy