[CentOS] adding SAN "diskspace" to CentOS system residing on VMware

Mon Nov 2 15:15:53 UTC 2009
Flaherty, Patrick <pflaherty at wsi.com>

If you are a good little doobie, check with your san admin to see if you
need to change your starting block alignment. If he looks at you funny,
take everything the man says to you with a grain of salt for the rest of
your life.

http://www.vmware.com/pdf/esx3_partition_align.pdf

Patrick