[CentOS] Centos 5.4 on Acer Aspire One

Fri Nov 27 15:41:39 UTC 2009
Frank Cox <theatre at sasktel.net>

On Fri, 2009-11-27 at 03:51 -0700, Craig White wrote:

> did you create that USB disk using Fedora or CentOS?

I created it using Centos 5.4.

> does this relate?
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_11_Beta_release_notes#Live_Image_issues

The screenshot looks exactly like what I see.  Which is interesting
considering that neither the image or the system it was created on has
anything to do with Fedora 11.

> I can't think of any reason I would put CentOS on my Aspire One...I've
> got it working well with F12 now

I seem to have a choice between reinstalling Fedora on it (because I
can't get it to update to Fedora 12) or installing Centos on it.  Since
they both involve a scratch install, I might as well install Centos on
it so it will match my desktop machine.