[CentOS] vncserver startup error??

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 09:12:35 UTC 2009

I have no idea what your issue is but for us vncserver works great. If
you are having a lot of difficulties then I would suggest
un-installing it and starting again as it works pretty well; i.e. all
you have to do is install and configure it like any other program and
it works. We didn't have any issues on our X86_64 CentOS 5.3 Dell
servers.

Maybe you are missing a dependency? Did you compile it your self, if
so did you incorrectly compile it?

I can't remember if we compiled it or installed the package or
whatever, but I do remember it just worked so my advise is to start
over, it should work fine.

--
Regards,
James ;)

Mike Ditka  - "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have
given us arms." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mike_ditka.html