[CentOS] CentOS 5.4? anyone? - "debate"

Majian jiannma at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 10:57:29 UTC 2009

First I'd like to make sure I am not complaining about this delay between
the RHEL and CentOS releases per se.  I did not help in any way to make it
happen faster and usually I don't mind having a three weeks gap between
them.

But I've noticed that we had two security related kernel updates
from RHEL since the RHEL 5.3 release and there is no word on when it will be
released or why is it taking so long.

So hope it would  release soon ~~~