[CentOS] full-fledge PDF editor for Linux

Tue Oct 20 14:36:40 UTC 2009
Boris Epstein <borepstein at gmail.com>

Hi all,

Does anybody know of an editor that can do on Linux what Acrobat /
Acrobat Pro can do on Mac/Windows? I have tried to use the PDF Import
extension to the Open Office which appears barely functional - at
least it is so slow as to be almost impractical. I have also tried
pdfedit under Linux which seems to work fine but seems to have rather
limited functionality. For instance, the capability to make bookmarks
or to search through the whole document (as opposed to the current
page) seems to be missing there.

Any tips much appreciated.

Cheers,

Boris.