[CentOS] trying to understand OSS, GPL, BSD & other licensing model for software distribution.

Mon Oct 12 17:36:41 UTC 2009
Rudi Ahlers <rudiahlers at gmail.com>

> I'm saying that since you asked this question and received some
> Additionally, since the original question is off-topic (though it was
> entertained the first time because of the marginal relationship to
> other OSS software), it's doubly rude to continue asking it.  If you
> did not receive satisfactory responses the first time, you should try
> a more appropriate forum, such as a software developers' mailing list
> where you would be sure more people would have dealt with those
> issues.
>
> Most CentOS users are likely to be Sysadmins, not coders, even though
> some could be coders.  You'd be better off asking in a place where
> most users are likely to be coders.

I do apologize if this came out rude, it wasn't my intention. And I
didn't get the reply, so I though I never posted it to the CentOS
group.

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers