[CentOS] Inquiry:Application cannot start on my CentOS 5.2

Tue Oct 13 06:15:07 UTC 2009
Ian Blackwell <ian at ikel.id.au>

hadi motamedi wrote:
> Dear All
> Please be informed that I tried to start my application on my CentOS
> 5.2 client but it cannot be started and returns the following error
> message :
> "There are 1744M available in /usr
> Starting mscmain service : system clock granularity : 1 microseconds.
> Error ip address
> Error config file ./conf/msc_sys.conf!"
> Can you please do me favor and help me ?
> Thank you in advance
You must think we're all mind readers.  What service are you trying to
start?  I don't know what mscmain is without you telling me.  Google
doesn't tell me anything either.  But then again, why am I Googling your
problem when you should be doing that?

I suggest you read this http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
thoroughly and then post your question again with more detail - e.g.
what package it is, which version, what you've Googled so far, what
you've done yourself to attempt to fix it, what the logs say, ....

Ian