[CentOS] CentOS 5.4? anyone?

Thu Oct 15 15:10:26 UTC 2009
mbneto <mbneto at gmail.com>

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for the reply.  Unfortunately it seems that the 'all or nothing' way
of thinking is more common that I expected.    Anyone that read my post can
see that I did not use 'why is it taking so long?' or similar comments that
suggests that I am somewhat angry or anything.

I was just asking for feedback since the last message (from 2 days ago)
suggested that it would be quicker than expected but I may be naive and the
speed of the synchronization is not what I expected or.... something
happened and it will take longer because of that.

I really think that the core developers are doing the best they can but I
really feel that the communications area may require more time than the
available to prevent my original message (and all the flame war)

I can help with that if I have access to the current state of things.