[CentOS] Storing Kerberos database in OpenLDAP

Thu Sep 24 17:24:59 UTC 2009
Dan Burkland <dburklan at NMDP.ORG>

Hi all,

I have created a project for myself in that I would like to store an MIT Kerberos database inside LDAP (Using OpenLDAP). I have found some relevant results but most of them are extremely outdated and unreliable. I did however recently find an article for Ubuntu that was up to date however it wasn't focused on CentOS/Red hat-based distros. Has anybody found something like this https://help.ubuntu.com/9.04/serverguide/C/kerberos-ldap.html in regards to the topic discussed earlier?

Thank you,

Dan Burkland