[CentOS] help about Zend Optimizer and nfs

Fri Sep 25 14:07:45 UTC 2009
Filipe Brandenburger <filbranden at gmail.com>

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 09:56, chloe K <chloekcy2000 at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> 1/ I run application but it said "Attention: Zend Optimizer not Installed"
> but I type php -v
> Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2008 Zend Technologies
>
> Why?

Zend Optimizer != Zend Engine

I believe Zend Optimizer is a part of Zend Guard which is a commercial
product, see this page for more info:
http://www.zend.com/en/products/guard/

> 2/ ls nfs working except tcp?
> I don't know how to debug

I can't understand your question, please state it in a way that is
comprehensible and if it's a problem with NFS please give details
about your setup (CentOS version, kernel version, what does not work,
what you tried to do to fix it, what you googled already, etc.)

HTH,
Filipe