[CentOS] help about Zend Optimizer and nfs

Fri Sep 25 14:11:20 UTC 2009
Filipe Brandenburger <filbranden at gmail.com>

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 10:07, Filipe Brandenburger
<filbranden at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2/ ls nfs working except tcp?
>> I don't know how to debug
>
> I can't understand your question, please state it in a way that is
> comprehensible and if it's a problem with NFS please give details
> about your setup (CentOS version, kernel version, what does not work,
> what you tried to do to fix it, what you googled already, etc.)

This is the third time I am telling you this:

Please read this text in full before you continue to post to this (or
any other) mailing list:

If English is not your first language and you can't understand the
text there are many translations to other languages:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#translations

Thanks,
Filipe