[CentOS] libqt4-qt3support Dependency Hell

Mon Sep 28 00:20:34 UTC 2009
Eric Clark <eric.clark at d-t-s-corp.com>

Well,

I am really new at the linux game and have decided to try it out on a
different computer.

It is kind of hard to find RPM's for CentOS as well, and the ones that
usually work for Fedora 10 can work with Cent.

I am not saying all the time, but some of the time.

So yeah, i am just trying random things hoping something sticks but am
willing to listen if anyone else has any information that would be useful.