[CentOS] how to dual boot centos with redhat?

Tue Aug 3 14:49:18 UTC 2010
James Hogarth <james.hogarth at gmail.com>

On 3 August 2010 15:45, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/3/2010 8:18 AM, John R. Dennison wrote:
>> On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 07:56:42AM -0500, Les Mikesell wrote:
>>>
>>> Please point out the search result that will solve his problem if it is so
>>> easy for you...  Or if you can't, please avoid polluting future searches with
>>> non-answers.
>>
>>       Please quote the part where I said it was easy if you'd be so
>>       kind?  I can't seem to locate it on my own.  No one ever said
>>       things were going to be easy in this industry; if they were then
>>       many of us would be out of a job :)  But that's really not the
>>       point of my post as you really should be aware of, Les.
>
> And just what was that point?  If you don't have an answer, why is your
> post any less an abuse of the list (and future searches) than the question?
>
> --

Sometimes people feel enough is enough? Something or someone is so
irritating over such a period of time you just can't stop yourself
saying - what you again?! Please just go!

And as for that point about an AI doing this over multiple lists that
might explain a lot.... especially the question that is essentially a
repeat of the previous ones or contradictory to previous requests for
help... hmm maybe whoever is controlling this AI is trying to generate
a giant FAQ for any distro.....