[CentOS] how to dual boot centos with redhat?

Tue Aug 3 15:27:44 UTC 2010
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On 8/3/2010 9:49 AM, James Hogarth wrote:

>>>        Please quote the part where I said it was easy if you'd be so
>>>        kind?  I can't seem to locate it on my own.  No one ever said
>>>        things were going to be easy in this industry; if they were then
>>>        many of us would be out of a job :)  But that's really not the
>>>        point of my post as you really should be aware of, Les.
>>
>> And just what was that point?  If you don't have an answer, why is your
>> post any less an abuse of the list (and future searches) than the question?
>>
>> --
>
> Sometimes people feel enough is enough? Something or someone is so
> irritating over such a period of time you just can't stop yourself
> saying - what you again?! Please just go!
>
> And as for that point about an AI doing this over multiple lists that
> might explain a lot.... especially the question that is essentially a
> repeat of the previous ones or contradictory to previous requests for
> help... hmm maybe whoever is controlling this AI is trying to generate
> a giant FAQ for any distro.....

Well, remember that these pages are going to appear in future search
results, and the sites displaying them are going to make money by
showing ads.  So maybe it is a scheme like that stupid ehow site to
generate meaningless content that will match hot search topics.  (If you
haven't noticed, there are now a bunch of sites that always show up in
searches where the content might as well have been generated by monkeys
with typewriters except that they seem to be about topics someone might
search for).

--
    Les Mikesell
      lesmikesell at gmail.com