[CentOS] best practice: how to setup a central "network installation server"?

Fernando Gleiser fergleiser at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 19:13:18 UTC 2010

----- Original Message ----

Install cobbler, it makes building a netinstall server as easy as 1 2 3

cobbler handles pxe, dhcp, http repo setup, kickstart  and such.

I've used it many times, it takes less than 15 minutes from "yum install cobbler"  to the start of the network installs of the client machines.

Once you set it up, just power on the client machine and watch it install automagically

Fer