[CentOS] mail issue help and need good mail server

Alan Hodgson ahodgson at simkin.ca
Fri Feb 19 19:54:28 UTC 2010

On Friday 19 February 2010, chloe K <chloekcy2000 at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> Thank you for your helping
>
> but why user keeps downloading mails what he downloaded before?
>
> I check the mail client setting and it works fine
>
> If it is not server control, any hints about this problem

It's possible that the client is having trouble downloading one particular
message and that's causing it to repeat all the downloads (this used to
happen a lot with pop-3 clients). Find and delete the offending message and
the problem should be solved.

--
A hybrid Escalade is missing the point much in the same way that having a
diet soda with your extra large pepperoni pizza is missing the point.