[CentOS] xentop batch mode

Tue Feb 9 02:06:37 UTC 2010
Nux <nux at li.nux.ro>

Hi guys,
First of all, sorry to send this one here on the centos ml. I know it's kind of off-topic, but the xen-users list seems a dead end, I was hoping some of you guys are experienced in this.

I have a problem with a xen 3.4.2 on Centos 5 x86_64 installation, I need to see the total/used/available memory of dom0 when using xentop, however in batch mode it doesn't seem to work.
If I use the normal mode of xentop I get all that info nicely, however in batch mode it looks like this:
http://bayimg.com/mAkNEAace

A friend of mine told me that the memory info I need gets displayed on Centos 5 stock xen versions when running xentop in batch mode.
Anyone can tell me what is going on? What am I missing? Is there any other way I can obtain that info?

The xen is installed from gitco.de/repo/, should it matter. The kernel is 2.6.18-164.

Thanks.
--
Nux!
www.nux.ro