[CentOS] RAID, temperature and FAN status manage and monitoring tool for RHEL4 Update 4 ia64 AS Linux

Fri Feb 12 00:19:59 UTC 2010
Joseph L. Casale <jcasale at activenetwerx.com>

>    [root at corviewsecondary src]# lspci
>    00:01.0 Class ff00: Hewlett-Packard Company: Unknown device 1303

What model of HP is this...

>    [root at corviewsecondary src]# cat /proc/mpt/version
>    mptlinux-3.02.62.01rh

So LSi chip? Install MegaRaid cli rpm and fetch it off the controller?
If this is an LSI, that's what I do, I also have a system where I export
a bunch of large discs as single volumes and use mdraid to combine them.

Since I use snmp for all monitoring where possible, (and since I never got
the lsi snmp module working) I use an snmp `extend` command to query and
return results for anything imaginable that I can't find a real way to do w/
snmp.

jlc