[CentOS] RAID, temperature and FAN status manage and monitoring tool for RHEL4 Update 4 ia64 AS Linux

Fri Feb 12 10:04:33 UTC 2010
Peter Kjellstrom <cap at nsc.liu.se>

On Thursday 11 February 2010, Balaji wrote:
> Hi,
>
>      Currently I've been using an RHEL4 Update 4 ia64 AS Linux version
> and running in HP rx6600 server.
>
>     I tried to google-out the RAID, temperature and FAN status manage
> and monitoring tool for RHEL4 Update 4 ia64 AS Linux
>     But i can't able to findout the same for RHEL4 Update 4 ia64 AS
> Linux server
>
>     Can anyone suggest me the write status monitoring and manage tool
> for RHEL4 Update 4 ia64 AS Linux server

I'd search itrc.hp.com (using the name of the storage controller and server).

>     Some of the information are below
>
>     [root at corviewsecondary src]# lspci
>     00:01.0 Class ff00: Hewlett-Packard Company: Unknown device 1303
>     00:01.1 Communication controller: Hewlett-Packard Company: Unknown
> device 1302

Maybe the above would be more readable with newer pci ids. You can updated
this by running the command "update-pciids" (then rerun the lspci...).

>     I have findout the mpt-status source from forum and download the same.
>     During compilation i have getting an error and below or the error
> message

Do you have any indications that mpt-status should work on ia64?

/Peter