[CentOS] Apache/Cluster issue -- Single public IP address

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 16:57:58 UTC 2010

Don't bind it to an IP (so listen shows 0.0.0.0) on either node of the
cluster? When the IP address is floated across it will still accept requests
on that then - in additional the the real node IP address.....

Given that you are talking a public IP address however it depends on your
network configuration and ISP setup...