[CentOS] Centos 5.4 and TYAN s4985 motherboard....

Tue Jan 5 18:52:33 UTC 2010
Tom Bishop <bishoptf at gmail.com>

Yeah I know fedora core 12 works well along with ubuntu 8.04, thats what I
am running now with later kernel, I just like to run centos on my production
servers...neither of the latter exhibit the same condition that I saw with
centos5.4.   I have updated the bios to the latest 2.07 but had already
loaded ubuntu 8.04 and running that right now :( since I needed to get
something working, may wait till rhel6 comes along and switch when that sees
the light of day, although I'm not sure when that might be...lol