[CentOS] Bonding modes

Wed Jan 13 23:26:22 UTC 2010
Paras pradhan <pradhanparas at gmail.com>

Thanks nate.

Right now I am not concerned with the load balancing. I have few cluster
nodes and if I run mode1 , then  the failover time may lead to cluster
timeout. I have not tested it yet but I will do it. So if the failover time
from active to backup is very small and in miliseconds my cluster can afford
that and I will stick with mode 0. Is there a way to change this
time/durartion ?
Thanks
Paras.