[CentOS] OT TTW Email Interface

Sun Jan 17 22:01:56 UTC 2010
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 1:28 PM, Susan Day <suzieprogrammer at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know what these things are called so that I can look for an OS
> solution. I want to install an email server interface like Hotmail where
> people can check their email TTW. What is this called? Any recommendations?

As previous posters have mentioned, SquirrelMail is commonly used for
web mail. Not fancy, but it seems to work well. Giving the users the
option to use IMAP is very powerful. One can check their email on the
web, on their Desktop, cell phone/PDA, etc., read/write/delete and
everything syncs up and you have a backup on your Desktop or the web.
You are on gmail, so if you haven't already configured it for IMAP,
give it a try.