[CentOS] Questions about clamd, amavisd and squidclamav

Thu Jul 29 16:09:17 UTC 2010
Lars Hecking <lhecking at users.sourceforge.net>

Kevin C writes:
>   Hi list,
>
> I have a small server with a Postfix, amavisd and ClamAV installed and
> works fine. I install a squid proxy with squidclamav. Clamav works with
> /etc/clamd.d/amavisd.conf, but squidclamav cannot connect through the
> Unix socket in /var/spool/amavisd/clamd.sock.
>
> How can I configure clamav to create another Socket in
> /var/spool/squid/clamd.sock for example ? The service is clamd.amavisd,
> how can I change it to a more standard clamd deamon.

 Configure clamd for a TCPSocket on TCPAddr 127.0.0.1.
 http://squidclamav.darold.net/config.html shows how to configure squidclamav
 in that case.

This message and any attachments may contain Cypress (or its
subsidiaries) confidential information. If it has been received
in error, please advise the sender and immediately delete this
message.