[CentOS] amazon ec2 and centos?

Fri Jun 18 21:40:14 UTC 2010
Johnny Tan <linuxweb at gmail.com>

On 06/18/2010 04:55 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Please dont communicate to them or anyone else that the CentOS project
> or people representing it will agree to be bound under any NDA that they
> didnt sign themselves. And certainly not when done by proxy.

This was definitely not what we communicated nor the impression they
got.

As they see it, we are just developing an AKI on our own. Only from
our point of view would we submit to CentOS for review.

> Not being awkward here, but I'm not going to accept any such thing when
> it does not involve me directly and I am fairly certain that this would
> extend to all the other CentOS developers as well.

Makes sense. In that case, we'll develop for our use only, and offer
advice if asked.

> If you can and are willing to, asking those people at AWS to ping the
> guys talking with us would be a good step to take instead.

Do you have a name? I'm more than happy to have our reps prod your reps.

johnny