[CentOS] MySQL max clustering package?

JohnS jses27 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 07:22:30 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-03-18 at 12:42 +0800, Christopher Chan wrote:
> On Thursday, March 18, 2010 12:38 PM, Rajagopal Swaminathan wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 5:23 AM, Christopher Chan
> > <christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk>  wrote:
> >
> > GT.M perhaps for speed ;)
> >

> Actually, I'd rather get a Tesla. When, oh when, will Tesla come to HK.
> This is getting way off topic. /me zipping up.
---
Well actually since he mentioned GT.M IE (MUMPS DB Database).  Ive seen
nothing yet to outperform it from nanoseconds to milliseconds.

Actually that particular DB employs the Worlds Largest Database Cluster
in History of real time replication encrypted.  Of all things people do
not even realize our US taxes pay for it!!

Ok that's enough...

john