[CentOS] MySQL max clustering package?

Rajagopal Swaminathan raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 09:01:55 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 12:52 PM, JohnS <jses27 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-03-18 at 12:42 +0800, Christopher Chan wrote:
>> On Thursday, March 18, 2010 12:38 PM, Rajagopal Swaminathan wrote:
>> > GT.M perhaps for speed ;)

> Well actually since he mentioned GT.M IE (MUMPS DB Database).  Ive seen
> nothing yet to outperform it from nanoseconds to milliseconds.
> Actually that particular DB employs the Worlds Largest Database Cluster
> in History of real time replication encrypted.  Of all things people do
> not even realize our US taxes pay for it!!

Thanks John for that. I had exactly meant that. I was toying around
with OpenVista sometime back for some Non-profit blookbank when I hit
upon this.

I was amazed when I read about its stability and speed by glancing at
its mission critical  deployments in Production env for last few

Apologies for the noise...

Now back to our regular programming...