[CentOS] your session only lasted less than 10 seconds error

Chaitanya Yanamadala dr.virus.india at gmail.com
Wed May 12 15:23:44 UTC 2010

Dear Mark

This is the exact scenario of my machine.
i am running the cent os under my virtual box and i have made a network
bridge to that VBOX

so from my machine i connect to the VBOX using the Xshell.
and by the way i am new to linux and this is my test machine so that i do
some testing.
this is the F reason i am using the root user.
what ever os is it i dont think logging in as root user will crash the
system.

regarding the halt command i used it to check what this command will do and
this one i have done from the F manual only.

but now my VBOX machine crashed.

Chaitanya