[CentOS] route question

Fri May 14 19:14:59 UTC 2010
Corey A Johnson <cjohnson at cniweb.net>

I am trying to get my two WAN ethernet connections into one box to work.
> Eth2 is cable, eth1 is T1 and eth0 is office LAN. Eth2 works just fine.
> connections on eth1 dont seem to go anywhere.
>
> I thought it was the routing based on route -n info.
>
> I am also using iptable to preroute and postroute.

What exactly does not work?  Connecting to what destination IP?  Your
default route is pointing out eth2.  So any traffic to a non-directly
connected network will go out eth2.  (without some additional static
routes)  What are you trying to accomplish?