[CentOS] route question

Fri May 14 19:45:48 UTC 2010
Jerry Geis <geisj at pagestation.com>

> What exactly does not work?  Connecting to what destination IP?  Your
> default route is pointing out eth2.  So any traffic to a non-directly
> connected network will go out eth2.  (without some additional static
> routes)  What are you trying to accomplish?

I am attempting to have one box with 3 nic's and use NAT to connect to
other boxes.

74.X is eth1 24.X is eth2 and 192.X is eth0
I have iptable rules for 24.X:25 to goto 192.X:25 and port 80 also.
This works
I have iptable ruls for 74.X:25 to goto 192.X:25 and port 80 also. This
does not work.

the default route is set for 24.X network and it seems like that is why
that network is working.
If I change the default route to 74.X then the 74.X network works and
the 24.X network stops working.

So that is why I thought the "route -n" showing 0.0.0.0 for the gw on
74.X was perhaps the issue.

I dont seem to be routing for both networks.

THanks,

Jerry