[CentOS] Flash plugin not working

Mon Nov 8 22:28:07 UTC 2010
Niki Kovacs <contact at kikinovak.net>

Przemysław Pawełczyk a écrit :

> Why do you use flash-plugin? Use the latest lib from Adobe.
>
> 32 and 64 bit versions of latest "flashes":
> http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html
>
> My flash:
> Shockwave Flash 10.2 d161 (from about:plugins in web browser)

I tried what you suggested. Removed flash-plugin, installed development
version. When I open about:plugins, I have this :

Shockwave Flash

     Fichier : libflashplayer.so
     Version :
     Shockwave Flash 10.2 d161

But still, no videos can be played. Whenever I go on snotr.com,
youtube.com or the likes, I either get a blank space where the video
should be, or a black square the size of the video, but nothing in it.

I tried this on two fresh installs on two different machines, with the
same result.

I'm clueless.

Niki