[CentOS] SOLVED (Re: Openwebmail emergency (Perl))

Jussi Hirvi listmember at greenspot.fi
Thu Oct 14 02:17:55 EDT 2010

As an aftermath to my recent Openwebmail problem, I would like to see a
couple of outputs of the following:

locate Zlib.pm

Preferably on mail servers, where you have amavisd-new installed.

I think I have too many copies of this, maybe because some time ago I
did perl updates manually (perl -MCPAN -e shell), because it seemed at
that time that yum did not give me perl updates.

Anyway, my output is:

- Jussi

Jussi Hirvi * Green Spot
Topeliuksenkatu 15 C * 00250 Helsinki * Finland
Tel. +358 9 493 981 * Mobile +358 40 771 2098 (only sms)
jussi.hirvi at greenspot.fi * http://www.greenspot.fi