[CentOS] Colour laser printer

Tue Oct 5 13:48:44 UTC 2010
Stephen Harris <lists at spuddy.org>

On Tue, Oct 05, 2010 at 09:03:55AM -0400, fred smith wrote:
> I have no experience with color printers from Brother, but I'm extremely
> happy with my monochrome Brother laser printer. When I received it,
> I connected it via USB (to my then Centos 4 box) and up comes a dialog
> offering to configure the printer. ran thru it and voila.

I have a Brother MFC-9120cn.  It's probably overkill for the OPs
requirements but it works very well with Linux.  Brother even provide
RPMs that allow you to use the scanner functions remotely, send faxes
and so on.

Just because Brother go to that level of effort means I'd strongly
recommend them!

--

rgds
Stephen