[CentOS] centos 5.5 oscar: gcc41, gcc44 and gfortran41, gfortran44

Marcelo M. Garcia marcelo.maia.garcia at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 2 10:11:31 UTC 2010

> ok that's the right way. Do you know where I can find documentation
> about it ?
Hi

There is the main web site:
http://modules.sourceforge.net/

Or, maybe the best way, it's to start from the modules provided by
OSCAR, and change to your needs.

In my case, we use Bright (former ClusterVisionOS), the module files are
at "/cm/shared/modulefiles". They are TCL scripts:
-sh-3.2$ pwd
/cm/shared/modulefiles/gcc
-sh-3.2$
-sh-3.2$
-sh-3.2$ ls
4.3.4
-sh-3.2$
-sh-3.2$ more 4.3.4
#%Module -*- tcl -*-
##
## modulefile
##
proc ModulesHelp { } {

   puts stderr "\tAdds GNU Cross Compilers to your environment variables,"
}

module-whatis "adds GNU Cross Compilers to your environment variables"

set               root              /cm/shared/apps/gcc/4.3.4
prepend-path      PATH              $root/bin
prepend-path      LD_LIBRARY_PATH   $root/lib:$root/lib64
-sh-3.2$
-sh-3.2$

Regards

mg.