[CentOS] Problem with SSHD update.

Gilbert Sebenste sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu
Mon Sep 13 23:23:37 UTC 2010

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010, Karanbir Singh wrote:

>> This matter is somewhat urgent.
>
> Totally! broken sshd could cause non-trivial issues for a lot of people.
>
> However, I can confirm that:
>
> * prov-kickstart-c5.5-i386 : sshd tests PASS
> * yum -y update : sshd tests PASS [1]
> * yum install latest updates : sshd tests PASS
>
> So, I'm quite keen on finding out what is it that is causing the
> breakage for you.
> - KB

I am NOT rubbing this in, but I figured I'd let you know that I have 5
i386 machines, one x86_64...did a yum -y update...and all updated ssh and
all related RPM's. And it's aall is working well here. I only slightly
modified sshd_config in previous versions, and it didn't cause any
problems with this update.

E-mail: sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu                                  ***