[CentOS] CentOS, Firefox, and Java Plugin

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Thu Sep 23 07:44:27 UTC 2010

> - the plugin is still working for me, and went smoothly through the

I realize that I should have been more precise (and read the OP more
carefully): the plugin from the Argeo repo is working for me on
x86_64, but I haven't tested it for a while on i386.

So it is indeed possible that the Argeo RPM plugin is broken on 32 bit
(this is a completely different plugin which is built between i386 and
x86_64 since the main plugin was broken on 64 bits)

I'll let it know on the list when (if) I find time to work on this again.
(interested users/testers/packagers are welcome to show up)