[CentOS] CentOS, Firefox, and Java Plugin

ken gebser at mousecar.com
Fri Sep 24 14:33:45 UTC 2010

CCing the CentOS group on this... maybe someone there knows how to
handle the error.

On 09/23/2010 03:19 PM ken wrote:
> On 09/23/2010 01:29 PM Mathieu Baudier wrote:
>>> As it turns out, I don't have the Argeo version.  If I'm still
>>> having
>> But you have the java browser plugin?

Sorry to not answer this part in my previous email.  I wanted to search
around to see if I could get the answer for myself... and it hasn't been
easy.

Apparently I don't have the java plugin browser installed.  I've tried
to install it using the rpm.bin file at
<http://java.com/en/download/linux_manual.jsp?locale=en&host=java.com>,
but it's erroring out: "/bin/sh: bad interpreter: Text file busy".

I've never seen that error before.

--
Find research and analysis on US healthcare, health insurance,
and health policy at: <http://healthpolicydaily.blogspot.com/>