[CentOS] In the press, once again

Brunner, Brian T. BBrunner at gai-tronics.com
Fri Sep 24 17:04:04 UTC 2010

> > Until Cygwin's developers decide the join the rest of the window's
> > universe in having an *uninstaller* it will remain "not installed -
> > ever" on many people's systems, including mine.
>
> IMO, a windows system with Cygwin and Cygwin tools isn't
> really a Windows system anymore;  it is an crippled and ugly hybrid.

Cygwin rocks.
No Windows functionalities are lost by installing Cygwin.
Cygwin has the SAME uninstall that Windows does: install CentOS.
*THAT* unfortunately, loses many widely used Windows capabilities, like
support for most video games.
*THAT* is the reason I still have Windows at all!

Getting back to CentOS...