[CentOS] How can a company help, officially?

Tru Huynh tru at centos.org
Mon Apr 11 19:57:05 UTC 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 09:48:18PM +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Apr 2011, Tru Huynh wrote:
>
> > 4) back to your genuine inquiry "how can I help it be ready faster?"
> >
> > Make your own experiment (i.e rebuild your own clone) and document/report back
> > what you find out as the proper order of rebuild of the upstream SRPMS ?
> >
> > [... anything usefull for your CentOS community ...]
>
> Yes, let's all do the same thing, and stumble over the same problems,
> while they may already have fixed in the closed QA builds.
>
> Sounds like one crazy plan !

right: you are locked inside a maze, there is one exit somewhere.
Everyone start from the same place, eveyone benefit from the
person who find the exit. We don't have the solution at the moment,
You get the QA builds once we find the exit. If you finish before us
let us know how you did it.

--
Tru Huynh (mirrors, CentOS i386/x86_64 Package Maintenance)