[CentOS] Run from usb

Mon Apr 4 15:07:36 UTC 2011
Bowie Bailey <Bowie_Bailey at BUC.com>

On 4/2/2011 9:56 AM, mattias wrote:
> And this list are not only for problems

This list is for CentOS related problems/questions/discussions.

What caused the bad reaction to your question was:

1) You did not ask a complete question.  Whenever you ask a question on
a forum or mailing list, make sure you include enough information for us
to answer the question.  We are not mind readers.  If we need more
details, we will ask, but the basic information (i.e. *what* do you want
to run?  From a usb *what*? pendrive? hard drive?) should be there.

2) You obviously did no research at all prior to asking the question.  A
simple Google search with "CentOS run from usb" would have given you
quite a few useful results.  We expect you to make an attempt at
answering your own question before asking us.  If you can't find an
answer, then telling us what you have already tried will go a long way
toward getting a more positive response.

--
Bowie