[CentOS] interview request for ppl who have Shockwave/.Firefox working

Mon Apr 4 16:22:59 UTC 2011
Rob Kampen <rkampen at kampensonline.com>

Robert Heller wrote:

>> Robert Heller wrote:

>>> wrote:
>>>

>> <snip>
>>
>>> And yes, the 64-bit flash 'preview' plugin and yes, it plays flash
>>> videos just fine there.  [*I* have no use for nVidia's drive -- I don't
>>> do 3D modeling or video games, etc.]
>>>
>> Unfortunately, you *do* need nVidia's proprietary driver if you've got
>> dual monitors, like a lot of places I've worked in the last few years.
>>

> I have just the one 17" VGA monitor.  Don't have room for either a
> larger monitor or a second one.  And I am not sure what I would do with
> a second monitor if I had one.

Wow - you haven't lived
All my work-stations have dual monitors. If you regularly use a browser
and a word processor or spreadsheet you will benefit.
If you are trying to set up servers and compare between them, it is very
useful too.
Makes copy paste etc so much simpler for my little brain to deal with. YMMV