[CentOS] User accounts management for small office

Thu Apr 21 19:18:03 UTC 2011
aurfalien at gmail.com <aurfalien at gmail.com>

On Apr 21, 2011, at 12:09 PM, Scott Robbins wrote:

> I have a page on openldap--though I don't cover it with samba--that
> is a
> cut above most of the documentation, in my not at all humble
> opinion--I
> fully agree with Mark that the vast majority of ldap documentation is
> horrendous.  Some folks have found my page useful, so I'll offer it
> for
> consideration.
>
> http://home.roadrunner.com/~computertaijutsu/ldap.html

Nice link, thanks for that.

Wished I would have known about it all those moons ago.  I would also
advice subing to the openldap mailing lists but keep in mind its
HEAVILY moderated so be mindful of your posts regarding topic.  They
will deny the post if they feel its for another ldap list.  A very
very anal list indeed.

Also for the Samba bit, you can look here as it helped me;

http://pbraun.nethence.com/doc/net/samba-ldap.html

- aurf