[CentOS] I have RHel6. How does that turn into Centos 6?

Fri Apr 29 19:16:09 UTC 2011
Brunner, Brian T. <BBrunner at gai-tronics.com>

centos-bounces at centos.org wrote:
> Given the difficulty of getting Centos 6 released - maybe
> this is not the
> correct group to ask. Just saying. ;)

Actually, telling us just how hard and complex and detail-burdened it
would be to kick off "BlueSox", a homolog to CentOS rebuilding of
"RedHat", might calm down some of the anxiety we've endured this year.
I've come to understand that "hard" is not a matter of innovation, it's
a matter of enduring
1: highly boring build-inspect-tweak-repeat cycles
2: repeated for a large number of packages.
3: Being so careful with the fine details that businesses world-wide
trust your statement "It's Done".

Russ Harrold commented on this as a 'nose-to-the-grindstone' labor; I
can't comment on how much nose is required.

Insert spiffy .sig here:
Life is complex: it has both real and imaginary parts.

//me