[CentOS] Multiple IP Addresses for a bridge

Fri Apr 29 19:54:01 UTC 2011
Emmanuel Noobadmin <centos.admin at gmail.com>

On 4/29/11, Lucian <lucian at lastdot.org> wrote
> So .2 works as main IP and .3 does not?
> Is your ISP doing any MAC address filtering? You may need to use a
> routed bridge then..

It turns out that I was barking up the wrong tree and chasing red herrings.

The virtualized guest definition was off by one item so its networking
was never really working properly. Once that was fixed, the .2 and .3
became pingable and the guests could connect to .1

Once I finish installing a base CentOS on the guest, I'll be able to
confirm if the guest could actually connect to the external world.

if they are accessible via the Internet, then it means it wasn't
necessary to add any IP to a bridge.

Nevertheless, thanks to everybody who responded.