[CentOS] CentOS 6.0 and freenx

Tue Aug 2 14:48:20 UTC 2011
Scot P. Floess <sfloess at nc.rr.com>

Personally, I am blown away by the performance of Tiger VNC - so much so
that I no longer use either NX nor FreeNX.  I don't get sounds - but
youtube runs very smoothly...

Of course, I've not been able to resize a running desktop like I have with
the **NX's - but since the performance has been so good - I don't care :)