[CentOS] CentOS 6.0 and freenx

Tue Aug 2 18:30:11 UTC 2011
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On 8/2/2011 9:48 AM, Scot P. Floess wrote:

> Personally, I am blown away by the performance of Tiger VNC - so much so
> that I no longer use either NX nor FreeNX.  I don't get sounds - but
> youtube runs very smoothly...

Is there any way to manage user sessions with VNC?  I've seen it set up
so that xinetd spins up a fresh session on every connection and kills it
if you disconnect, and alternatively with pre-configured long running
sessions attached to specific ports.  What I'd like is something that
acts more like freenx/NX where your first login sets up a session that
you can either suspend or terminate when you disconnect and you can
reconnect to sessions suspended under your login.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com